Monday, February 4, 2013

Appartamento Adventures

;






Living in a building that was built in the 1800s comes with its challenges and adventures.  My keys were Not a challenge but look more like a work of art. I love the roman keys for the apartments that really resemble the old Rome.
My room originally was divided my two single beds, Jersey Shore style. I mean who really sleeps on a single bed except those crazy kids from Jersey. This is common among Roma but luckily my room came with two single beds that now make my wonderful queen bed.  Room could definitely fit an air mattress for any visitors : ). 




The only downside I'm facing with is that there is no heating system in these old buildings, so I'm freezing my buns off.  I dress in sweaters, socks and pants and still feel as if I was right outside in the cold. This little heater left in the room is what I am dealing with. BUT when all the flatmates turn on their heaters there is a power/internet outage... soooo to say the least this is the BIGGEST problem.. but I have Polish blood I should be use to this kind of weather.  Brrrr I can't wait for March to come around.

No comments:

Post a Comment